jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Expectations




I think during this course I would like to learn more about the history and culture of English speaking countries because to be a good teachers of English I should also know something about the culture of the main countries where English is the official language.


I would like to know more about the culture of English speaking countries because we can compare the differences and similarities with Chile and to understand why the people who speak English think in the way they do.


Also I would like to reflect in this course because thanks to reflection we open our mind and we can learn much more. I expect to increase my general knowledge to be a worldly person. And finally, I expect to have pleasant classes with a good atmosphere.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario